September Spanish Program - Printable Material
This is a 4 week program, a section of "The Spanish Classroom by Spanish Play Dates" containing details on 4 themes for the month of September.
This is designed to immerse your child/ren or students with use of the Spanish language while listening, repeating, singing, and working on activities or crafts.
Each week has a theme with two activity/lessons with vocabulary and material to print or gather at home.
- Week 2 Lesson 1 is: "Todo sobre mi - Tengo y Me gusta"
- Week 2 Lesson 2 is: "Todo sobre mi - Mi ropa favorita y mis colores favoritos"
Depending on the week, this program will require you to print the material attached for each week, or may require you to gather a couple of materials from home.
Most materials needed are from home or school, such as glue, construction paper, popsicle sticks, scissors, markers, etc.
Our themes for the month of September are:
- Week 1 Lesson 1: "Regreso a la escuela - Toc Toc! ¿Quién es?"
- Week 1 Lesson 2: "Regreso a la escuela - Veo Veo!"
- Week 2 Lesson 1: "Todo sobre mi - Tengo y Me gusta"
- Week 2 Lesson 2: "Todo sobre mi - Mi ropa favorita y mis colores favoritos"
- Week 3 Lesson 1: "Los colores - Entre m & m"
- Week 3 Lesson 2: "Los colores - Entre colores, leche, y jabón"
- Week 4 Lesson 1: "Los números - Entre pepitas y alambres"
- Week 4 Lesson 1: "Los números - Mi peinado loco"
This program is designed to go with our pre-recorded videos for our full year program "Spanish At Home Accelerator & The Spanish Classroom" which is meant to help moms and teachers with the exposure of the language in a Spanish immersion style. Our children will listen to the pre-recorded video class and follow the music and instructions given by the teacher. Consider it a type of living the language with a Montessori style too. Learning by doing.
Listening skill skyrocket with this method. If you would like to purchase the full program with parent/teacher training called "Spanish At Home Accelerator" and all the printable and video classes, plus access full library and live meetings with friends and other parents, click here.
You can also watch single videos on our YouTube Channel as well.